For people affected by MS, finding answers and making decisions means having the right information at the right time. That’s what an MS Navigator provides — answers to your questions and access to information about all of the options available to you.
- What you need to know when newly diagnosed
- Treatment options and symptom management strategies
- Accessing optimal health care
- Meeting workplace challenges
- Understanding benefits such as health insurance
- Facing financial challenges and planning for the future
- Facing caregiver challenges
- Finding help in the home
- Managing life changes
- Locating resources in your community.
- Deal with a crisis
- Connect with others living with MS
- Find what you need to maintain independence
- Access comprehensive educational programs and more.
Call 1-800-344-4867 to speak directly to a navigator. Or pose your questions in the comments field below, and check back in to the Society blog in the days and months to come as we address your questions through our “Ask an MS Navigator” column.